We get inquiries almost every day about hair extensions. Today there are so many options, colors, types and price points. Let me outline the top 5 questions we get about hair extensions.
- What types of extensions do you have? At Luster Salon, we have 3 different options for hair extensions: HaloCouture, Hotheads and Dream Catchers. Each brand utilizes the highest quality Remy Human hair. But each brand has different lengths, colors and approach to attachment.
- How long do they last? Attached extensions can be adjusted every 4-6 weeks which can lead to a life of 4-18 months. Non attached extensions (HaloCouture) can last several years, depending on how they are taken care of.
- Will extensions damage my hair? Our stylists are trained to analyze the hair and scalp and recommend the best method for each individual. Care and maintenance directives are clearly conveyed and it is up to each individual to follow their stylist’s instructions.
- Will extensions match my hair? With all the options Luster Salon has for hair extensions, we are able to match any combination of color. It is recommended that you have your hair color where you want it to be before choosing to proceed with any type of extensions.
- How much do they cost? The most common question, of course! Because we have so many options, we can customize for you based on your budget. The two biggest factors in price are the quantity of extensions needed to create your look and the length of hair needed. The range can be anywhere from $300 (a HaloCouture 12″ halo) to $1300 (Dream Catchers 20″ multi colored full head application.) This is where a consultation is paramount! They are always complimentary and any one of our stylists can assist you. 931-542-1312