1. CLEAN HAIR Having color done? Getting extensions put in? Make sure your hair is clean. Styling products, hairspray, even just your natural scalp oils, they can get in the way. Our focus is over each and every formulation and we want to make sure we can see the results of that.
2. DIRTY HAIR Getting a formal style or updo? “Dirty” hair, otherwise known as next day hair, is ideal. The curls stay better and the texture of next day hair allows us to sculpt and shape to the exact style you want. Don’t worry, we won’t judge, we have dry shampoo to freshen things up.
3. WHAT’S YOUR INSPIRATION? You cannot have too many photos to share. They give us an idea of what you want, even if they are photos of what you DON’T want.
4. BUT…….Too many photos can pose a problem if the looks are all over the place. Wanting a change but you are showing us a photo of a platinum pixie and a bronde lob? Narrow down your search and make sure all the inspiration photos are in the same vein.
5. ARE YOU SURE? Big changes to your cut or color can be motivated by alot of things: life milestones, breakups, image changes, etc… We love change but we want to make sure you are going to love it too so it’s best to make a consultation first before contemplating a major change.
6. OOPS….. Hey, it happens. You get wooed by that box of hair color at the grocery store. Thing is, it didn’t turn out quite like the gorgeous model on the box. It’s totally ok, we have ALL done it. We love to fix color but you have to be prepared for us to see you in person first. Sometimes an appropriate fix is as simple as a toning glaze to cover up those brassy roots. Other times it may require a lengthy appointment of color removal, lightening and treatments. Regardless of what you tell us over the phone, it’s crucial to the success of your correction that we see your hair in person first with a consultation.
7. WE LOVE YOU BUT…. Please show up on time. We know, traffic gets gnarly or you get stuck in a lengthy conversation. With any appointment, a specific amount of time is reserved just for you and we want to use every minute of it to give you exactly what you came for: detailed highlights, precision cut and all the other extras we are known for. Plus, we will have another client right after you and we want to respect their time as well. I know, we run behind too but we love to make it up to you in the form of a complimentary conditioning treatment or extra bonus loyalty points.
Thanks for reading! Did we miss something? Want to share your secret? Share with us on Facebook.